Jumat, 03 April 2020

Top 5 books to learn Agile and Scrum for Programmers - Best of lot, Must Read

When I started my career, it was all waterfall model. You try, fail, and then with every version you get an improved version of the software. I pretty much used to this model of software development until I was introduced to Agile development methodologies in my next company. I was confused about Agile as some people say its Scrum and Sprint, other ways its XP and Kanban, etc. The confusion lasted for a long time because I was afraid of asking questions (afraid of being perceived as dumb and someone who wastes time on meetings) and only getting information in bits and pieces and I wasn't good at searching books at that time. From that experience, I learned that, when you have confusion and want to learn more about new technology, nothing is better than a book or online training courses to start with.

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Comments


EmoticonEmoticon