Sabtu, 04 April 2020

Top 4 Books to learn Oracle PL/SQL Programming - Best, Must Read

In last summer, I had to work on a Java project which was using the Oracle database at their backend. The project was a mix of Java code with Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures, where Stored procedures were quite big and complex to read. I had not worked on Oracle for a couple of years and almost forget whatever I knew before. So, to revise, update and re-learn and I looked over some of the books and online courses like The Complete Oracle SQL Certification Course which helped me a lot. In my quest to revise and re-learn Oracle SQL, I also find lots of their used books on Oracle PL/SQL which are both interesting to read as well as provides a great wealth of information to any programmer.

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Comments


EmoticonEmoticon