Sabtu, 20 November 2021

Top 5 Online Courses to Learn MongoDB NoSQL Database in 2022 - Best of Lot

MongoDB is one of the leading NoSQL databases and it was on my radar for a long time but I never get a chance to learn or work on it, but Recently I got an opportunity to use MongoDB for one of our projects and I learned a lot on the way. In this article, I will introduce MongoDB and how to learn MongoDB so that you can use it in your project. In this article, I will share some of the online courses which I have taken to understand everything up to the basic CRUD (Create, Retrieve, Update, Delete) operations on MongoDB. I have also read a couple of books and followed some tutorials but these courses were my main source to learn Mongo DB.

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Comments


EmoticonEmoticon