Rabu, 28 Juli 2021

Top 10 Puzzles, Riddles, Logical, and Lateral Thinking Questions Asked in Programming Job Interviews

Puzzles, riddles, logical questions, and lateral thinking questions are an integral part of any programming job interviews. I missed to include some puzzles when I shared my list of top 30 programming interview questions earlier, and a couple of my friends requested to share some puzzles as well. These puzzles and lateral thinking questions are mostly collected from various Java programming interviews on Investment banks, but they are equally useful for any programming job interviews. I have seen more puzzles and logical questions at the junior level i.e. 2 to 4 years.

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Comments


EmoticonEmoticon