Sabtu, 29 Agustus 2020

Top 5 Books to Learn Docker for Beginners - Best of Lot

Hello guys, if you are a developer or software engineer then you might have heard about Docker and containers. Being an author of a Java and Programming blog, I daily receive a lot of questions about Docker like what is Docker? what is Docker compose, which Docker commands should I learn, what is Docker Hub, How can I migrate my application to Docker and how can I deploy Docker container on AWS, Azure, and GCP. These are also some of the common doubts of programmers across the world. Let's start with What is Docker and why a Programmer should learn Docker in 2020? Simply speaking, Docker programming language makes project management and deployment seem easy.

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Comments


EmoticonEmoticon