Rabu, 08 Juli 2020

Strategy Design Pattern in Java using Enum - Tutorial Example

Hello guys, how are you doing? I hope you all are fine and doing good in your life and career. Today, I am going to talk about the Strategy pattern, one of the useful design and coding pattern which will help you to write flexible code. The code which can withstand the test of time in Production. I'll also teach you how you can use Enum to implement the Strategy design pattern and Open Closed design principle better in Java. I have said this before that Java Enum is very versatile and can do a lot more than you normally expect from it. We have seen a lot of examples of Enum in my earlier posts like writing thread-safe Singleton using Enum and 10 ways to use Enum in Java.

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Comments


EmoticonEmoticon