Minggu, 03 Mei 2020

Top 5 jQuery books for Beginners and Web developers - Best of lot

jQuery is an open-source JavaScript library, which has completely changed the way, client-side web development was done using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. With the growing popularity of jQuery, it becomes imperative for web developers to learn and take advantage of jQuery, and books are one of the best ways to learn jQuery. In this article, I am going to share your top 5 jQuery books from my personal collection, which I have looked at and researched before purchasing my first book on jQuery, Head First JQuery. Since I like to follow one book at a time, I didn't bother to look into another must-read book, JQuery in Action, until I have finished formerly.

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Comments


EmoticonEmoticon