Minggu, 12 April 2020

Clean Architecture by Robert C. Martin - Book Review - A Must Read Book to Become Software Architect

Hello Guys, today, I am very excited to talk about a nice book (Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design) from one of my favorite author of programming books, you guessed it right, Uncle Bob. The same Uncle Bob (aka Robert Martin) who brought you the Clean Code and Clean Coder has been at it again. It's been a long time since I last read an Uncle Bob and somehow I wasn't aware of this book. It comes to me as a surprise yesterday when one of the colleagues mentioned it and I didn't take time to realize that I need to buy and read this book. I just cursed myself that why I didn't know about this book before, it is still new but given I love to read his books, it's just a miss for me.

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Comments


EmoticonEmoticon