Kamis, 19 Maret 2020

Top 5 C++ Programming Books - Must Read, Best of Lot

Hello guys, I have started my programming career with C and C++ before learning Java, and it's been more than 11 years since I am using C++, though not as often as Java, which becomes my primary skill, my C++ knowledge has helped me to work on projects where both C++ and Java is used. Often time, I am rusty with C++ with very less coding, but whenever I have to refresh my knowledge, I have the right books to do so. I have used C++ on both professional and personal projects and mostly use a GCC compiler. If you ask me which one is tough to learn, C++ or Java? I would say C++? It's even difficult to master, and you cannot master it unless your coding C++ daily.

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Comments


EmoticonEmoticon