Senin, 09 Maret 2020

How to Learn Java Programming from Scratch? Recommended Books, Courses, and Tips

I receive lots of emails and Facebook chats related to Java, but one of the most common questions which I have mostly asked is, which is the best book to learn Java? I have just started learning Java, Could you please recommend a good core Java book to me? After answering in one word too many of those readers and new Java developers as "Head First Java," I thought to write this blog post, Why? because some of them came back to me and asked me, "Can you please recommend a serious Java book, not the comics?" Well, I didn't like that comment, but then I thought it's natural that not everyone will find "Head First Java" as useful as I have always found.

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Comments


EmoticonEmoticon