Minggu, 27 Oktober 2019

What is the best Book to Learn Java for C and C++ Programmer?

In the last 2 decades, many Java programmers started programming with C and C++, but the situation is changed now, you have more choices like you can choose Python, or you can even start with Java. It seems Academia prefers Python in the USA and Java in India, but there are still many programmers who know C and C++ and want to learn Java for one or other reasons. I often receive emails from my readers about book recommendation, and recently, a couple of them asked me to suggest the best Java books for C and C++ programmers. I can relate those beginners to myself because I have also gone through the same phase, but those days, the university textbooks are our only source to learn new things. We didn't have broadband, and unlimited access to the Internet and eBooks was not popular at that time, but things have changed.

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Comments


EmoticonEmoticon